I’m kind of suprised that there are only so few participants! (that’s probably because of the lame pictures… ) But what isn’t yet may well still be! I can remember that I had the same sulky and whiny reaction after my first giveaway and it was (like so often) due to my unbelievable impatience.
And while we’re at it, why not tell you a little bit more about my bad habits.
I’ve been tagged by めい from Big Dreamer
I don’t know why but I’ve always wanted to participate in one of these taggings! The more unusual the questions, the more fun it is to read the answers to them!
Here the rules:
- Write 11 (random) things about yourself on your blog
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you and create 11 new questions for the people you tag
- Choose the next 11 people to tag and link them on the post
- Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her
- No tag backs
- You must post these rules
~ 11 random things about me ~
1. I’m probably the most impatient person I know
2. Unlike most girls I’m not craving for sweets but for bloody steaks
3. I love travelling. Even if it’s the city next to mine or an unknown district in my city, I always get excited when leaving for somewhere new.
4. My favourite apples are the sour and green Granny Smiths
5. I cry when I have to leave the sea or the mountains and go back to the city (the thought of it is enough to bring tears to my eyes.. also right now. Freaky, I know.. )
6. Animals are dearer to me than most people
7. Can’t keep my mouth shut when encountering injustice or rudeness
8. I only wear sweaters with hoodies (I’m a real gangster at heart )
9. I bite my nails
10. Love storms and rain
11. I can be pretty stubborn
~The 11 Questions Tag~
1. Do you love blogging ? Why ?
~ I love blogging because for me, writing entries is like a self-reflection. I can learn more about myself and if a text or more precisely an entry turns out as I imagined it makes me very satisfied and sometimes even happy.
2. What is one thing you want the most in your life ?
~ Satisfaction! It doesn’t matter where I am what I’m doing or what I’m wearing as long as I’m satisfied. Satisfaction comes from an inner peace that I would love to have! All my expectations are very high and maybe there’s the problem. Give more and expect less and you will be a lucky person!
3. Tell me your favorite food :)
~ Salads, steaks, Sushi, bread with cheese or ham, lentils, burdock but most of all Onigiri and Miso soup
4. Are you addicted to social media (twitter , facebook , etc) ?
~ Probably yes because I visit some of them everyday but I don’t miss it during a holiday. If I have the opportunity I visit them but if I haven’t one it’s still ok.
5. Are you a K-poper ? If yes , who is your favorite singer/girlband/boyband ?
~ Unfortunately not! I only know some Japanese bands like Sakanaction, Ninja box and mukk but that’s all. I really have to get into Asian music a little bit..
6. Things that you can’t leave home without
~ hmmm.. actually there’s nothing. I don’t carry makeup in my handbag and sometimes I even forget my mobile phone and don’t feel bad about it. If I’m leaving for a longer periode of time I like to wear good shoes but that’s all.
7. Your 5 favorite blogs
~ It sounds harsh but I don’t have a favourite blog at the moment. I still have to find the perfect blog! But there are some blogs I like very much like maisyetc. (former Buttons & Bunnies), sikcbunnyy, No No Deja Vu and Bangbang She Shoots
I like blogs with beautiful pictures and different topics!
To read the rest of the questions and see who’s been tagged, read on!
8. Describe your personal style :)
~ That’s a difficult one but I guess you mean my dressing style?.. I’m not following one specific style at the moment. There was a time when I wore Dr. Martens boots and mostly black but I’ve always liked colors. I would call my style “classical” with some whimsical details. In the last picture of me for example I was wearing a black coat and a black dress with a beige cardigan, red boots and my beloved fox scarf. I think this outfit decribes my usual style pretty well.
9. What will you do to face some annoying people/things ?
~ I don’t know exactly.. it depends a lot on the person/thing I have to face. Sometimes I keep procrastinanting and sometimes I face the annoying thing I have to do immediately.
10. Your favorite quotes
~ Again a difficult one.. I can’t decide! But here are a few:
“ Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star “ Confucius
“ Be silent as to services you have rendered, but speak of favours you have received “ Seneca
“ Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend “ Albert Camus
“ One must have a chaos inside oneself to give birth to a dancing star “ Nietzsche
11. Have you visited Indonesia ?
Too bad I haven’t yet! I’m sure it is a beautiful place to discover and I surely will go there one day.
Thank you めい for this interesting questions! It was fun answering them!
My new 11 questions are these: 1. How did you choose your blog’s name?, 2. What is your perfect pizza topping?, 3. What’s worse in your opinion being blind or being deaf? and why? (strange question, I know but I really want to know!), 4. What do you think of global warming? do you think it’s normal or not?, 5. What is the most fascinating country or place you’ve visited?, 6. Do you believe in something? (you can interpret this question as you like), 7. If you could change three of your characteristics (inner or outer) what would they be?, 8. What do you like to do on a lazy day?, 9. Coffee or tea?, 10. Which is your favourite season, and why?, 11. How long have you been blogging for, and do you ever feel like giving it up?
I tag Ava, Maisy, rae, nicnic, rose, Vermillion, the life after, Piperita Patty, laura-bee, Akiko & sgrmse
Have fun with the questions lovelies! I’m looking forward to reading your answers!