I’m trying to do a short week recap! Nothing special happened, just the usual nature and food pics.. My qualification exams take place tomorrow and I’m not very well prepared but I’m kind of used to it and will do my best as always! I still should go through some literature though so I’ll keep it short.
1. Ingredients for Piadine We didn’t had the usual fillings such as rocket or grilled vegetables but it was delicious! The flatbread was a little thick so it took some time for our 1000W electric “grill” (that is actually thought for crepes ) to cook it but it worked..
2. My hair
3. Cereal biscuits with self-made strawberry jam… they tasted so sinfully good..
4. Melon with Parma ham, a classic and so refreshing!!
5. Picture taken at a farm somewhere in Zurich
6. Ravioli with artichokes filling and asparaguses… so delicious
1. Beautiful Magnolia tree
2. My favourite beauty products of last week/month. The white one at the bottom is a Sensai cream which I love and can warmly recommend. The REN bodywash with seaweed smells so soft and refreshing, and I also got one with Moroccan Roses and an other with Neroli & Grapefruit, they were a christmas gift and I can use the gorgeous box as a brush case And last but totally not least, the hair spray the hairdresser reccomended me to buy for my short hair cut. I must say that it’s fantastic!! and with sea salt.. (sounds strange eh?) oh, and I forgot about the Japanese tsurutsuru face wash. I bought it in Moscow and it’s quite nice but after having tried Sensai there’s nothing anymore that knocks me off my feet.
3. Sakura blossoms.. but I like plum blossoms better
4. Natto, very sticky and ropey fermented soy beans. The taste is ok but many people can’t stand it because of its smell. Decide for yourself but at least it’s supposed to be kind of good for you.
5. Rose that grows near our vegetable patch in Italy
1. On the Splügen pass close to the border to Italy with Nina. There’s still some snow left and summer in the Alps, is really short but soon there will hundreds of different flowers blooming all over the place..
2. Happy with my new heart-shaped glasses! I bought them at the airport in Moscow..
3. Marguerites.. they always remind me of Alice in Wonderland
4. Yes, it’s full of roses there and one is more beautiful than the other..
5. Our vegetable patch!!! yaaay! They’re growing really fast and strong!
6. A room of our house in Italy
As you may noticed, I made most of the pictures with my cell phone… My cam is finally dying, or at least that’s my impression. I’m thinking about selling the Lumix which I don’t really like and use and to buy the Nikon D7000 but for now my phone will have to do.. Wish me luck for tomorrow sunshines!! And have a sunny and magnificient weekend! And if you’re having exams too right now, I wish you all good luck and a clear head!!